SwimWear MultiWear Ostomy Support Belt is a light-weight, low-absorb, quick-drying, triple piece ostomy belt with two pouches and double locking closure, that is custom made-to-order for any urostomy, ileostomy, or colostomy bag.
This SwimWear ostomy support belt works to provide you freedom when swimming with your ostomy appliance. Light-weight and low-absorb means that you will enjoy more time swimming and less time worrying about your ostomy bag. Quick-drying and waterproof materials make sure you’re getting the maximum fun in the sun. This ostomy swimwear ostomy support belt can be completely customized to your ostomy bag and body measurements, preferences, and activity levels. Optional upgrades help make sure that time in the water continues as long as you want it to. SwimWear MultiWear Ostomy Support Belt is backed by our PouchWear 30-day fit guarantee and is a part of our PouchWear Premium Custom Collection. Each ostomy belt contains the same features with each ostomy support specialization and wear style adding additional unique features. Each ostomy belt is expected to be worn 24/7, regardless of specialization, and only provides additional features as described. A guarantee that it will fit, for 30 days, features that are too many to count, options that ensure each ostomy belt is as unique as its user, ways to protect, conceal, and support the ostomy appliance and its made just for swimming? What else is there to say?
*Image depicts back side of the MultiWear Belt and the use of the information entered towards building your fully customized support*
- materials used reduces drag when swimming and prevents the pouch from getting water-logged (waterproof feature will not keep ostomy bag dry)
- includes three pieces: two pouches and one belt
- supports the flange/wafer to prevent your appliance from falling off
- Classic upgrade included (keeps bag dry longer)
- provides moderate to heavy support (perfect for all activities)
- extends the wear time of your ostomy appliance (change the appliance less often)
- fully encloses ostomy bag within the belt, the bag will no longer touch the skin (for comfort & hygiene)
- internal neoprene lining with structured back panel for full flange support (no digging or bruising the skin)
- hook & eye closures allow for an adjustable fit
- made with comfortable stretch materials for form-fitting wear (can be worn 24/7, even while sleeping)
- stretch ring and flip out pocket for easy equip/un-equip & draining of bag without removing the belt
- thin profile on the body and seamless front panel for added discretion
- fully customized to fit you and your ostomy appliance (will fit like a glove)
- can be used for any one-piece or two piece ostomy: colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy
- can be tailored to be worn diagonally, horizontally, or vertically on the body
- upgrade options available (pay for only what you need)
SwimWear MultiWear Ostomy Support Belt is part of the PouchWear Premium Custom Collection; a collection of fully custom tailored ostomy support products made from scratch to fit your ostomy appliance, your preferences and your ostomy needs. Choose your fabrics, colors, measurements, & upgrades!
- Detail Summary:
- Moderate to Heavy Support. Triple piece, double closure adjustable belt; includes 2 interchangable pouches & 1 belt. Fully encloses ostomy bag while providing support for the flange. Upgrade options available.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine washable on delicate & low-heat dryer safe. Connect closures prior to washing.
- Made with a light-weight, low-absorb material that will not pull when wet. Product may include: neoprene, cotton, polyester, spandex, rayon, and/or lycra. Materials are not waterproof.
- 360 Upgrade (optional):
- Added support around the ring area to help prevent leaks. Ideal for ostomates who struggle with keeping the flange on the body, have uneven areas around the stoma, or have persistent leak issues.
- Classic Upgrade (optional):
- Internal lining to reduce bag wrinkles, increase bag discretion under clothing, & helps to evenly distribute waste. Noise muffling can also be added.
- Standard Manufacturing Timeframes:
- Please allow 10-15 business days for tailoring, on average, prior to shipping.
- PouchWear Premium Custom Collection:
- This is a custom, made-to-order item and is not returnable.