The ActiveWear Original Ostomy Support Belt is a moisture management, quick-drying, antimicrobial ostomy support belt with pouch that fully encloses any urostomy, ileostomy, or colostomy bag inside. It is made up of two separate pieces, a double closure pouch that attaches to the belt that encircles the body. They are completely custom fit and come with our PouchWear 30-day fit guarantee.
The ActiveWear Original Ostomy Support Belt is one of our go to ostomy belts. ActiveWear ostomy supports material works to keep your body cooler and drier longer. Completely customizable from your body, to your ostomy bag, to your wear style preferences. These double closure adjustable ostomy support belts provide moderate to heavy support and can be used for your favorite activities. Want to go swimming with your ostomy? ActiveWear ostomy supports are great for swimming as the material is not affected by water or oils. It’s quick-drying, moisture management, and antimicrobial material make it a must have for any hot day on the beach or heavy activity. PouchWear ostomy support belts are part of our premium collection and are the best ostomy belt available. Each belt is completely customized to your measurements, ensuring that we provide you the best fit possible. Custom fit for a perfect fit with our PouchWear 30-day fit guarantee. Each ostomy pouch support belt begins with our basic belt. From here you can add stoma leak protection, bag discretion, and noise muffling. Continue with pocket wear styles and choose from zippers, Velcro, enclosed, open bottom with pocket, and our standard flip-out pocket. Build yourself a stealthy ostomy support belt and let your ostomy secret be known on your terms. Reinforced back panel provides flange support and support as the bag fills to full. These ostomy belts will save you money over time by extending your ostomy appliance while customizable options will save the life of an ostomy appliance from unfortunate leaks or mishaps. Protect yourself from skin irritation, bag sweat, sanitary concerns, and painful ostomy appliance pieces. PouchWear ostomy belt with pouch will never block or hinder the stoma, yet will stay discreet under clothing with optional upgrades making it the stealthiest ostomy belt around. Be sure to check out each ostomy belt review to see what other ostomates are saying as the best ostomy belt around.
*Image depicts back side of the Original Belt and the use of the information entered towards building your fully customized support*
- materials used allows for additional air flow to keep the body cooler
- supports the flange/wafer to prevent your appliance from falling off
- provides moderate to heavy support (perfect for strenuous activities)
- extends the wear time of your ostomy appliance (change the appliance less often)
- fully encloses ostomy bag within the belt, the bag will no longer touch the skin (for comfort & hygiene)
- internal neoprene lining with structured back panel for full flange support (no digging or bruising the skin)
- hook & eye closures allow for an adjustable fit
- made with comfortable stretch materials for form-fitting wear (can be worn 24/7, even while sleeping)
- stretch ring and flip out pocket for easy equip/un-equip & draining of bag without removing the belt
- thin profile on the body and seamless front panel for added discretion
- fully customized to fit you and your ostomy appliance (will fit like a glove)
- can be used for any one-piece or two piece ostomy: colostomy, ileostomy, or urostomy
- can be tailored to be worn horizontally, vertically, or diagonally on the body
- upgrade options available (pay for only what you need)
ActiveWear Original Ostomy Support Belt is part of the PouchWear Premium Custom Collection; a collection of fully custom tailored ostomy support products made from scratch to fit your ostomy appliance, your preferences and your ostomy needs. Choose your fabrics, colors, measurements, & upgrades!
- Detail Summary:
- Moderate to Heavy Support. Double piece, double closure adjustable belt; includes 1 pouch & 1 belt. Fully encloses ostomy bag while providing support for the flange. Upgrade options available.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine washable on delicate & low-heat dryer safe. Connect any closures prior to washing.
- Made with wicked material to reduce sweat build-up. Products may include: neoprene, cotton, polyester, spandex, rayon, and/or lycra.
- 360 Upgrade (optional):
- Added support around the ring area to help prevent leaks. Ideal for ostomates who struggle with keeping the flange on the body, have uneven areas around the stoma, or have persistent leak issues.
- Classic Upgrade (optional):
- Internal lining to reduce bag wrinkles, increase bag discretion under clothing, & helps to evenly distribute waste. Noise muffling can also be added.
- Standard Manufacturing Timeframes:
- Please allow 10-15 business days for tailoring, on average, prior to shipping.
- PouchWear Premium Custom Collection:
- This is a custom, made-to-order item and is not returnable.