Drainage Bag Double-Pouch Waist Belt from Ostomybagholder.com and only, is a unique drainage support belt made with soft, light-weight material, antimicrobial, stretchy materials that will hold two drainage bags at thigh level to provide everyday, all day support.
The only one of its kind, the Drainage Bag Double-Pouch Waist Belt helps to assist those that need the ability to control and support two separate drainage pouches on each side of the body. This drainage belt will provide a soft and stretchy antimicrobial belt to provide long lasting support around the waist. PouchWear uses a special neoprene internal lining, layered with soft stretchy comfortable fabrics. So soft it won't dig or bruise the skin. Designed for 24/7 support wear, simply washing and drying returns the belt to its original comfort. The antimicrobial wicking material not only protects you and your drainage belt against bacteria but is designed to leave your body drier and cooler longer. Wicking fabric allows for air and heat to pass through helping to eliminate sweat buildup. All of this and its custom made to ensure the correct fitting of your new drainage belt? Simply enter your waist size and bag sizes. Life can be difficult enough, this shouldn't be.
*Image depicts the waist belt and the use of the information entered towards building your fully customized support. The Double-Pouch Waist Belt will include two pouches.*
- optional leg strap for added support (keeps the bottom of the bag from moving around)
- fully encloses drainage bags within the pouches, the drainage bags will no longer touch the skin (for comfort & hygiene)
- internal neoprene lining for structure and support (no digging or bruising the skin)
- made with comfortable stretch materials for form-fitting wear (can be worn 24/7, even while sleeping)
- your option of flip out, zipper, or Velcro pocket for easy draining of bag without removing the belt
- fully customized to fit you and your drainage appliances (will fit like a glove)
Drainage Bag Double-Pouch Waist Belt is part of the PouchWear Premium Custom Collection; a collection of fully custom tailored support products made from scratch to fit your appliance, your preferences and your needs. Choose your colors & measurements!
Choose the shape of the pouch along with the type of closure for your pouch:
• ROUND - round bottom, best for bags with a round shape & urostomy appliances to contain drainage spout.
• FLAT - standard flat bottom with curved edges, perfect for wide bottom bags, or appliances with clips or hard-bar closures.
• FLIP-OUT - standard, thin profile & most descreet under clothing. Pocket closed & opened via a fabric overlay to keep bag away from skin & allow easy access.
• ZIPPER - pocket closed & opened via a zipper with a fabric overlay to keep zipper off of body.
• VELCRO - pocket closed & opened using velcro with a fabric overlay to keep the velcro off the body.
• OPEN BOTTOM - contains internal pocket, bottom of pouch remains open.
The bag width refers to the measurement from the left to the right of the widest part of the bag.
*Many drainage/catheter bags require that the bag lay at a certain position for optimal draining. This is not the bag length.
The pouch length refers to the length that the pouch will be once the drainage bag is placed on the waist at the appropriate location. To measure, place the bag on the hips at the level it should be located once the belt is equipped. Measure from the waist measurement location to the bottom of the drainage bag.
The pouch length will be utilized as the measurement from the top of the belt to the bottom of the pouch.
The waist size refers to the measurement of the waist. To measure, place your measuring tape around the body noting the size once the measuring tape meets.
Reductions, to account for the stretch in the materials, are made during tailoring; do not alter measurements being entered. Belt will be form-fitting to ensure appropriate function.
Drainage Tube Location
The drainage tube location requests the side of the body any tubing or ports are located. This will determine if the pouch will be tailored on the left or right side of the belt.
If you wear two bags simultaneously, review the Drainage Bag Double-Pouch Waist Belt, which contains two pouches.
Choose your preferred belt closure to allow for adjusting the fit of your ostomy support belt.
HOOK & EYE BELT CLOSURES - standard, most streamline & discreet under clothing, preferred by those with discretion as a priority
VELCRO BELT CLOSURES - easy to use, adds slight bulk under clothing, preferred by those with dexterity difficulties
Add Leg Strap
Include a leg strap, attached to the lower portion of the pouch, that equips around the leg keeping longer pouches from shifting or moving throughout the day.
Standard strap length is 18" and is tailored to stretch. If needing a longer/shorter leg strap, include the preferred measurement in the 'Special Instructions' of the products the change should be applied to. A maximum leg strap length of 30" is available.
- Detail Summary:
- Fully encloses two drainage bags, 1 on the left hip & 1 on the right hip. Pocket allows for easy draining. Optional leg strap for added support.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine washable on delicate & low-heat dryer safe. Connect any closures prior to washing.
- Product may contain: neoprene, cotton, polyester, spandex, rayon, and/or lycra.
- Standard Manufacturing Timeframes:
- Please allow 10-15 business days for tailoring, on average, prior to shipping.
- PouchWear Premium Custom Collection:
- This is a custom, made-to-order item and is not returnable.